VeeLoop checkout offer
Hype partners with VeeLoop to offer a child/teen friendly payment method.
With VeeLoop kids can shop, put things in their basket and send them to you. You can then review and pay in your own time.
We have an offer for your family to try VeeLoop! The first 100 orders completed via VeeLoop will get
£5 off on orders of £15 & over - code VEELOOP5
£10 off on orders of £35 & over - code VEELOOP10
1. Get your kids to fill a basket on Hype and use the VeeLoop button to send basket to you
2. Then you use the codes above when you checkout at VeeLoop
Only First 100 customers to check out with Veeloop will get £10 off
- Amy shops at HYPE. and fills her basket
- She chooses to pay with VeeLoop
- Sends basket to Mum just by entering her email address
- Mum is notified by email and checks Amy's basket
- Mum says yes or no to items
- Mum checks out and pays
- Amy gets a summary of the order
- Mum gets a summary too
- Order is dispatched
VeeLoop is a payment approval service that enables young people to shop online safely and independently whilst giving parents visibility and control. Kids and teens are constantly online and want to choose their own purchases, but often don’t have the means to pay. That’s where VeeLoop comes in – so they can enjoy the benefits of online shopping in a safe way, with the guidance of their parents. VeeLoop is easy to use – just fill your basket, click ‘pay with VeeLoop’ and enter your parent’s email address; they receive your basket, approve and pay – that’s it!
VeeLoop is a payment approval service that lets young people shop safely online and keeps parents in the virtual loop.
VeeLoop is designed for teens and their families – or anyone who wants to send a basket to someone else to pay.
VeeLoop works as a payment approval service by sending the teen’s basket to the parent for review and payment. Only the parent provides payment information and delivery details, protecting the young person’s personal details.
- The teenager fills up a basket on Hype. When they get to the checkout, they choose ‘Pay with VeeLoop’.
- The teen simply enters their email address and the parent’s email address and hits send. The basket is now sent to the parent.
- The parent is notified by email. They sign in to VeeLoop.com to view the basket and complete the checkout and payment process. Parents can check orders anywhere, whenever they are ready.
The parent receives an email with each order the teen creates and reviews it, approving or rejecting each item before proceeding to checkout. Parents can let their child know reasons why an item is rejected, and their account will keep a list of rejected items for future reference – for example birthday or Christmas presents.
VeeLoop take data protection and privacy very seriously. The child only provides an email address to VeeLoop and this information is not shared with anyone else. Only adults provide personal and payment details. VeeLoop processes the payment through secure gateway, Stripe. VeeLoop sends Hype the order, delivery address and confirmation of payment for order fulfillment.
Yes, the service is free for parents and teens to use, just pay for the items and delivery as normal.
Returns and refunds aren’t affected, just contact Hype directly to arrange - subject to their standard terms.
VeeLoop may run promotions or offer discounts on occasion in conjunction with retailers. Each promotion will have its own terms which will be communicated to customers during the duration of the campaign. In addition to the retailer's own terms and conditions, the following terms apply to all VeeLoop promotions and discount codes:
- Unless otherwise stated, only one discount code per transaction
- Each discount code can only be used once per VeeLoop user
- Minimum spend values apply - see individual campaigns for details
- Any users found to be using a code more than once will have subsequent orders cancelled
- VeeLoop reserves the right withdraw any offers at any time without notice