VeeLoop is a payment approval service that helps young people shop safely online and keeps parents in the virtual loop.
Checkout with VeeLoop and send your basket straight to a parent! Shop now with VeeLoop in three easy steps:
- Add what you want to your basket as usual
- Click Pay with VeeLoop, enter your email and your parent’s email
- They receive your basket, approve and pay – it’s that easy!
- Amy shops at HYPE. and fills her basket
- She chooses to pay with VeeLoop
- Sends basket to Mum just by entering her email address
- Mum is notified by email and checks Amy's basket
- Mum says yes or no to items
- Mum checks out and pays
- Amy gets a summary of the order
- Mum gets a summary too
- Order is dispatched
VeeLoop is a payment approval service that enables young people to shop online safely and independently whilst giving parents visibility and control. Kids and teens are constantly online and want to choose their own purchases, but often don’t have the means to pay. That’s where VeeLoop comes in – so they can enjoy the benefits of online shopping in a safe way, with the guidance of their parents. VeeLoop is easy to use – just fill your basket, click ‘pay with VeeLoop’ and enter your parent’s email address; they receive your basket, approve and pay – that’s it!
VeeLoop is a payment approval service that lets young people shop safely online and keeps parents in the virtual loop.
VeeLoop is designed for teens and their families – or anyone who wants to send a basket to someone else to pay.
VeeLoop works as a payment approval service by sending the teen’s basket to the parent for review and payment. Only the parent provides payment information and delivery details, protecting the young person’s personal details.
- The teenager fills up a basket on Hype. When they get to the checkout, they choose ‘Pay with VeeLoop’.
- The teen simply enters their email address and the parent’s email address and hits send. The basket is now sent to the parent.
- The parent is notified by email. They sign in to VeeLoop.com to view the basket and complete the checkout and payment process. Parents can check orders anywhere, whenever they are ready.
The parent receives an email with each order the teen creates and reviews it, approving or rejecting each item before proceeding to checkout. Parents can let their child know reasons why an item is rejected, and their account will keep a list of rejected items for future reference – for example birthday or Christmas presents.
VeeLoop take data protection and privacy very seriously. The child only provides an email address to VeeLoop and this information is not shared with anyone else. Only adults provide personal and payment details. VeeLoop processes the payment through secure gateway, Stripe. VeeLoop sends Hype the order, delivery address and confirmation of payment for order fulfillment.
Yes, the service is free for parents and teens to use, just pay for the items and delivery as normal.
Returns and refunds aren’t affected, just contact Hype directly to arrange - subject to their standard terms.